Fuild Power Products
MPP has an extensive history in developing and producing innovative parts for fluid power and hydraulics applications.
We specialize in critical system components by converting parts from forgings, castings, and machined parts to powdered metal. Our specialized knowledge covers the production of components as well as system optimization and collaborative design. Our material, tooling, and processing capabilities combined with design expertise make for a winning combination.
Fluid Power Examples
- We recently collaborated with a customer to complete the design, prototyping, and production of a new fuel transfer pump used in the heavy truck market. Using our proprietary gerotor design software, the team customized gerotor geometry to maximize pump efficiency and optimize production. The system utilizes gerotor pump elements, housing, and pump end covers we helped design.
- Using our hydraulic component design experience and CNC powder metal forming capability, we recently designed and produced a valve component for a new application. The geometry of this component could not be formed with other PM production options, and was not feasible or competitive from other production technologies. The design included advanced material formed at a high density and proved able to deliver superior performance in the application.
Our design and production experience with fluid power products include:
- Gerotor Motors (Fluid metering and valving components)
- Gerotor Pumps and Housing Components
- Vane Pump and Motor Components
- Axial Piston Pumps
- Hydrostatic Steering Systems
Other Fluid Power Capabilities
Other MPP specialty components include:
- Gear Pumps
- Vane pumps
- Cylinder blocks
- Axial piston pumps
- Hydrostatic steering systems
- Valve plates
- Shoe retainers
- Piston shoes
- Spherical washers
- VVT/VCT components
Our powder metal cylinder blocks are proven to outperform expensive ductile iron while providing improved machinability and cost. MPP produces cylinder blocks for low and high pressures, including those for heavy duty off highway applications.
Get It Done Right. Get MPP.
Contact MPP today to learn how we can help with your next project. We'll bring our engineering expertise to the table; you'll bring your next product to market.
Are you ready for custom engineering expertise?