Key information for MPP customers is located below.
Practice and Certifications
At MPP, we know product quality begins long before the first part release date, which is why we moved our Quality Assurance process “upstream” to the product definition stage long ago. Each step in the production cycle is monitored using various statistical evaluation methods, including SPC. As part of our Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) system, we also use Six Sigma practices, Gage R&R, ongoing reliability testing, and process capability studies. From the blending of powders through pressing, sintering, and secondary machining, our quality programs ensure production of consistent, high-quality parts. Our plants are ISO, QS, and TS 16949 certified.
MPP engineers are active members of MPIF and AGMA standards and technical committees. MPP has won numerous industry awards over the years attesting to its ability to develop and produce innovative and practical solutions for customers.
- MPP Campbellsburg ISO 9001 Certificate
- MPP Campbellsburg TS 1649 Certificate
- MPP Falls Creek Facility ISO 9001 Certificate
- MPP Falls Creek TS 16949 Certificate
- MPP-Ford Rd. IATF 16949 Certification
- MPP-Ford Rd. ISO 14001 Certification
- MPP-Ford Rd. ISO 9001 Certification
- MPP-Ridgway TS 16949 Certification
- MPP-Ridgway ISO 14001 Certification
- MPP-Ridgway ISO 9001 Certification
- MPP Rockwood ISO 9001 Certificate
- MPP Rockwood TS 16949 Certificate
- MPP Solon ISO 9001 Certificate
- MPP-Washington St. TS 16949 Certification
- MPP-Washington St. ISO 14001 Certification
- MPP-Washington St. ISO 9001 Certification