MPP COVID-19 Information
March 18, 2020
The Corona Virus (COVID-19) situation has recently escalated as the virus has spread quickly across the globe. This situation has created a lot of uncertainty, and it will continue to have a major impact. The safety of our associates, customers and vendors has the highest priority, so we have instituted preventive actions to limit the risk of Corona Virus spreading. Our actions include the following and will be updated as the situation merits.
- An Infection Disease Outbreak Response Plan has been adopted by all MPP sites.
- MPP has identified a management team that meets each morning to discuss, review and recommend actions that need to be taken and to assess the effectiveness.
- All MPP employees have been trained concerning the Corona Virus (COVID-19) with an emphasis on proper procedures for limiting the transmission of the virus.
- Business travel has been suspended inter-company, to customers and vendors. In the event a production critical meeting is required, Corporate approval is required.
- MPP is using on-line meetings to minimize physical meetings and observe appropriate social distancing within our facilities.
- Employees who can work from home have been given the option to do so.
- All non-production visitors in our locations has been prohibited. Essential visitors, related specifically to production requirements will be permitted entry only after completing a questionnaire to understand the level of risk.
- Significantly enhanced hygiene, safety and cleanliness measures have been instituted in all our locations.
- MPP has contacted our supply chain partners and we are maintaining an open line of communication to address any issues that may arise. If a potential issue within the supply chain is identified, MPP will contact the impacted customers as quickly as possible. Currently, all of our partners are able to handle the supply chain requirements.
The team at MPP is committed to protecting the safety of our associates and their families, as well as meeting the needs of our customers.